- Purpose of the Blog; About People Files. People Files is a group of dedicated researchers, journalists, and media experts who ensure that our clients are represented with truth and integrity. The information presented on the People Files website is, to the best of our abilities, the most accurate and timely information available for our clients.
- People Files Proprietary US Exclusivity. You acknowledge that the resource information and content available on the Blog will remain the property of People Files and its licensors or providers, and are protected by a variety of rights, including copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and related rules, regulations, and legal statements. The content items produced by People Files (including, but not limited to, photographic images, illustrations, video and audio content) are protected by copyright laws in the United States as well as other countries’ laws. This content is protected both individually and collectively. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this website and produced by People Files are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by any and all copyright notices or restrictions contained in any site content as produced by People Files.
The trademarks, logos, service marks, and distinctive trade names presented on the People Files website (collectively “Marks”) are the registered marks of People Files, its licensors and suppliers, and others. Any Marks on the Blog not owned by People Files remain the property of their respective corporate or individual owners. The Marks owned by People Files, both registered and unregistered, may not be used with any content or service that does not originate with the People Files site.
- Information Presented on the Blog. Some of the information presented on the People Files website is provided by third parties (content produced by news sources) or other Blogs (in this respect, “Third-Party Content”). The addition or inclusion of this Third-Party Content on the Blog does not indicate any affirmation or endorsement by People Files of such Third-Party Content, or of any other information (including advice or recommendations) presented or displayed on the Blog by any user or other third party. People Files is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims, all liability that may arise from Third-Party Content, without exception.
- Links. People Files sometimes provides hyperlinks to external website resources. Because People Files has no affiliation or influence over these outside information resources, you acknowledge and agree that People Files is not responsible or liable for any such informational content, advertising, products, or other materials originating with or available on such sites or resources. Further, People Files is not liable for the availability of such Third-Party sites or information sources. These links are being provided to you only as a convenience by the People Files website. People Files shall have the right, but not the obligation, to block links from or to the Blog through technological or other means at any time and at People Files’ sole discretion without prior notice.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides options for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet, including the People Files website, infringes their rights governed by U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that information sources hosted by People Files infringe your own copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the pertinent material be removed, or blocked from access by site users. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details.
- Disclaimers. THE BLOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE AND CONVEY ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE PEOPLE FILES WEBSITE, AND ANY RELIANCE ON THE USEFULNESS, ACCURACY, OR ENTIRETY THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE COPYRIGHT AND OTHER LAWS, PEOPLE FILES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE.